|Bryan laying down the law on the bus|
Photo Credit: WWE.com
1. Daniel Bryan (Last Week: 4) - Bryan showed he's the best in the world by not showing up to RAW the week after he got murked to infinity. Proper rest and convalescence is important before a big title match. Also, he said something about a bus on Total Divas last night? I dunno, ask Trey about that.
2. Athena (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Not only did she hand Athena her first clean loss in AIW in over two years yesterday, she unlocked the cheat code and attained INFINITE SWAG. Listen people, I don't make the rules here.
3. AJ Lee (Last Week: 3) - Now, why do I keep ranking AJ Lee this high despite the fact that WWE doesn't give her much of a platform to prove said ranking? Fuck you, that's why.
4. Candice LeRae (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Yeah, she didn't defeat Adam Cole for the PWG World Championship last week, but I get the feeling that when she accepted Joey Ryan's proposal to win the Tag Championships will be even more smashing.
5. Terry Funk (Last Week: Not Ranked) - The man is three months from turning 70 and wrestling in TLC matches against deranged montherfuckers in England. He is more of a human being than all of us will ever be.
6. Mark Henry (Last Week: 6) - If Mark Henry doesn't win the Andre Battle Royale, I have it on good authority that he'll eat a Volkswagen Beetle.
7. Aaron Harrison (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Harrison not only hit the dagger to send Kentucky to the Final Four, he was so cool that he made a team coached by John Calipari, a guy who makes Eric Bischoff seem not shady in comparison, rootable.
8. Prince Devitt (Last Week: Not Ranked) - Okay, maybe Devitt's dedicated to this body art thing he's got going.
9. Taco Bell Breakfast Menu (Last Week: Not Ranked) OFFICIAL HOLZERMAN HUNGERS SPONSORED ENTRY - I haven't eaten it yet, but apparently, the reviews have been rave. Of course, maybe I should stop hanging around stoners all the time, but at least they're getting breakfast food before going to bed for the afternoon.
10. Sara del Rey (Last Week: 10) - SARA DEL REY FACT: The latest earthquake in California reminded her to put another 30 cases of gum in her emergency bunker for when the Yellowstone Supervolcano finally blows.