Monday, February 20, 2012

CM Punk Trolls Chris Brown

I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.
-- @CMPunk

@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.
-- @chrisbrown

I love Twitter. I really do. It's the only place where noted dickhead professional wrestler CM Punk (and I mean that in the most loving way possible) can troll noted remorseless domestic abuser Chris Brown and have it play out in the most hilarious way possible. I don't know what spurred Punk to jab at Brown except that he's often vocal about these kinds of pop culture things. The best is Brown's reply, not knowing a thing about Punk's straight edge lifestyle. Ah, The Internet, what would I do without it?

Photo Credit: WWE.com
Also, Punk shaved his beard last night. Not for nothing, but if he's going to hearken back to his independent wrestling days, he might as well go all the way and bleach his hair blond and wear basketball shorts to the ring.