Thursday, January 31, 2013

The One Where I Suggest Brock Lesnar Vs. Ryback at Mania

NOT PICTURED: A man who knows about hard times
Photo Credit: WWE.com
Black Heart, Gold Podcast: Episode 101

I made my GLORIOUS return to the Black Heart, Gold Podcast, a show for fans of the University of Iowa athletics program, and for a half-hour, Patrick Vint, Adam Jacobi, and I talked about the Royal Rumble. I gave some thoughts on the match itself, as well as the controversial main event between The Rock and CM Punk. We also got into how ludicrous it was for The Rock to basically cut the Hard Times promo despite having exactly 1/256th of Dusty Rhodes' street cred. I project what I think the top five matches will be for WrestleMania and then give what I want to see in the same spots. The show does go on after I leave, and if you're a fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes, the #FollowAdam_Jacobi Twitter meme, or both, don't just turn it off after I leave the show.