Monday, May 17, 2010

A-HA! It Is True!

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce


Via FUCK YEAH! WRESTLING Tumblr

I always wondered whether those triple-triangle patterns on Cody Rhodes' boots were just coincidental or whether they really were what I thought they were. Well, it turns out they are what I thought they were:
He’s at his nerdiest when he’s talking to Kofi Kingston about ‘God of War’ or ‘Zelda’. Once he starts, he’ll spit out all these weird names. It’s just sad. Get a dog or something. He’s read the same ‘Harry Potter’ book five times. He’s a huge nerd. I tell him, ‘Cody, how is anybody going to take you seriously? You wear a ‘Zelda’ Triforce on your boots.’ He refuses to listen and walks away.
That's a quote from Ted DiBiase, Jr. about De Son a da Dweem. Yes, Cody Rhodes is a raging gamer. Yes, that is the Triforce on his boots.

I think Cody Rhodes just ratcheted up a dozen or so spots on my scale. Then again, I'm a raging Zelda nerd as well.

Weekend Wrap-Up is coming soon!

Photo Credit: Kotaku.com

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!