Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whoever Said White People Can't Dance Is a Filthy Liar

When you think women's indie wrestling, the first thing that should come to mind is an amateur dance-off between one of the major stars and the senior referee. Wait, what? No, that's probably the last thing that should come to mind, actually, unless the fed is SHIMMER and the referee in question is TWB favorite and '80s music enthusiast Bryce Remsburg. He and SHIMMER mainstay Allison Danger engage in a dance-off that was caught on ninja home video. Both display copious amounts of rhythm... more than I thought was possible from white people. In fact, I when Danger was crunking at one point, it was the first time that a white person attempted the Dirty South-style dance without injuring him/herself or making a fool out of him/herself.

In the end, they went to the judges, and Danger ended up winning. I call bullshit on that. I thought Bryce had it in the bag, but then again, I am biased, since I've never had my picture taken with Ms. Danger. Watch the video and judge for yourself.



Thanks to blog-fan KoppoKick for finding this!

Remember you can contact TH and ask him questions about wrestling, life or anything else. Please refer to this post for contact information. He always takes questions!